I made this yesterday in evening, when i saw a container of condensed milk in refrigerator. Um, my immediate instinct was to make Kaju barfi with it but my previous attempt to make them was pretty unsuccessful. So i rather went for this easier,quicker sweet dish which took me hardly 10 minutes.
- Butter- 1/2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk- 1 tablespoon (I used nestle milkmaid)
- Cashew nuts- 1/2 cup
- sugar- powdered or normal sugar.
- All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
- Grind cashew nuts for few seconds to get rough small pieces in a blender. You can use crusher instead as well.
- In a pan, heat butter, add cashew nuts sugar and condensed milk.
- on low heat, cook till they form a sticky mix like below.
- Now, make dough of all purpose flour. Remember to add 1/2 tsp of butter to the flour before making dough.
- Flatten the dough and fill the mixture in between, roll it, close the ends and fry or bake it.
Serve it as it is or cut it into small pieces like below.