Heya Friends, Presenting you with these quick and delicious pops and cups stuffed with spicy mix of paneer and vegetables. They will make good snacks this winter. Pop some with tea or serve your guest with surprising cups. For some of you who do not know what paneer is here is wiki link, click .
Hmm, let’s make it ♥
- Paneer- 50 g
- Beans chopped-1
- carrot chopped-1
- salt to taste
- pepper powder
- coriander leaves (optional)
- Ginger and garlic crushed- 1 tsp
For cups and pops- Refined wheat flour and salt to taste.
- Make dough of flour and salt and I tsp of oil/butter.Keep it aside.
- Now in a pan heat oil. Fry all the ingredients except Paneer. Add salt to taste and pepper powder.
- When it is light golden brown, Mash paneer with finger and spread it over the mix. Fry it for 30 sec. Keep it aside.It should look like this-
- Next, take small portion of dough, make small balls, stuffing the fillings inside and fry them till light golden brown. serve hot.
- To make cups, make small cups out of the flour and fry them. stuff the cups with fillings just before serving and serve hot.