I was nominated for Dragon’s Loyalty Award by lovely Arielle from Mylifeandjournal. Thank you so much dear, Arielle. I am hearing about this for the first time. I do not know what it is exactly but as the name suggests it has something to do with loyalty.
Anyways let’s see the rules for the award-
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
•Link your awardees in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
6 deserving bloggers for the award, congratulations 🙂 –
- Mopana from Lookaround
- Ana from Gotmewrappedup
- Sara from Glamorizeyourmind
- Sofia from Recklesslyfair
- Asfa from Asfawrites
- Arielle from withallmyaffection
Ah! now the seven interesting things about me-
- I was an athlete as a kid, I used to run 100 m and represented my school in various zonal competitions.once i ran in a cross country race and completed it with lost chest number, no shoes and torn socks.
2.I loved to make dresses for my barbie as a kid.
4.Oh and I used to have short haircut at school till 7th grade (Ikr). hehe, I now have long hair.
5.I have a cut mark on my Forehead , I got it when a girl lost balance while playing when we were kids and hit my forehead with her proclined upper teeth. I fainted right away. lol
6.I was associated with Rotary club for two years and was an international director for my school’s interactors club.
7. My friends used to call me Jonty Rhodes when I was a kid, reason? well I do not know 😀 may be this!
That is all for now. 🙂
Thank you!! ❤