I really like the coords sets, be it crop top with skirt or joggers. They were popular in 70s probably and made a well celebrated comeback where every celeb were seen rocking a pair of co-ords dresses. And so today for the wishful wednesdays they make to my wishlist. Seven reason why i love coord dresses and why you should too are 🙂 –
- It is an effortless style. coords free us from the hassle of pairing the top or bottom with complimentary match.
- They look decent on everyone.
- You can wear them as single set or separate and pair them as preferred.
- They are available at reasonable price with brands like boohoo, Miss Selfridge, river island, forever new, Dorothy Perkins who also go on sale at the end of every season.
- Taylor swift and other celebrities wear them. Helps overcome the urge to dress like celeb.
- If you want to bare toned midriff, you can, and that too with elegance.
- They are versatile, can be worn at various occasions like casual outing to evening wear to office.
Outfit of the day 🙂 featuring co-ords from Dolce and Gabbana. ♥
Have a Good Day