Many fashion trends from past have made a well received comeback.Take an example of latest fall fashion trends, double breasted blazers were popular in 1930s. Hammer pants from past are the most loved joggers/ baggy pants of present. And so here is the list of some trends idea from Grandma’s era.
- The prints- especially Paisley prints.
- Chokers- i personally love chokers, i remember my grandmother had choker sets and many other traditional Jewellery like armlets, waist chains etc.
- Brooch- still used though, it is one of the evergreen vintage thing which should never be out of fashion.
- Pompadour hairstyles
- Bandana and headscarves –
- Poodle skirts-
- waist key chains/ chabi challa (Indian)- Jewellery many Indian women still use to hold keys and hook it around their waist. It is basically a key chain.
- Armlets- They look nice really! i would love to wear a sleeveless top and a thin chain like armlet around arms.
- Halo hats
- Belly chains
Thank you ♥