How to look posh? well wear a smile,wear designer clothes and accessories and carry your cool and posh swag with confidence . other than that, here are some style tips on how to look posh if you are on budget. Being posh is no easy deal and certainly on budget is unimaginable. But there are certain looks which work way better when it comes to look Posh. Listing them below-
- wear white – certainly a classic way to look classy and svelte. Look for a nice white dress from the popular brands like dorothy perkins, River island, vero moda, Forever New, Mango and others. White dress is an evergreen dress and goes well with almost anything.
- wear Monochromes
- well tailored trousers
- Do not buy retail.
- Big labels like Louis Vuitton, chanel destroy their seasonal collections. There are some designers who also go on sale like Gucci, Miu Miu, Viktor and rolf, you just have to grab a great deal , sites like farfetch and net-a-porter has many amazing sales and clothes.
Here are outfit set with outfit featuring Gucci bags for less.
Preowned Gucci bag available at Tardesy.com for $245
Gucci leather purse for (£57)
The top is from new look available at £20
Pair a well tailored trouser with the top and get ready to show the posh chic in you.
- Buy one classic chic designer piece in accessories which you can pair with almost any look. Buy a good watch, classic timeless pearl necklace and a handbag . And you are good to go.
I have noticed Miranda Kerr pairing this black bag from Givenchy many times in her street style pictures.
- Faux fur- I think fur gives an effortless posh look.
- Get hats especially berets, pillbox .
- Get the correct hems – dresses with some hemlines may not look classy like frayed hems, car wash hemlines, fringes. Peplums, flouncing hems and straight even hems on the other hand look more appropriate for a subtle classy look.
- Avoid going too flashy with blings and sequins. Accessorize cleverly.
Here is my Outfit Idea for the posh girl on Budget, what do you think?
Thank you for stopping by,