what can i say, i feel so much relaxed, surprisingly, my brain is quiet, which is rare! i usually have my mind flooded with thoughts. well i want my lovely fellow bloggers and readers to know that i feel grateful to them for the views, likes and comments on my posts.Thank you so much! it means a lot to me since when i started blogging i used to think that even if one person stops by my page, it would be just awesome because there are so many wonderful sites and blogs, even a single view would mean someone found my content or blog interesting and that would be a great boost up!!Thank you, straight from the core of my heart for the encouragement and love. ❤
This post is about the cute lies!! well we all lie at some or other point in our life. i hate white lies and lies which ruins lives and breaks hearts but then there are some cute lies as well like-
- when someone says i never lie! ❤
- when mom says that you are the princess and the most beautiful person.
- when what you cooked stank but family said it was amazing and gulped it down smiling!
- when you lose in competitions and dad says, “oh the competition was unfair!” and that you were good.
- when your bestie says your ex’s gf was the ugliest girl she had ever seen 😀
- oh this lie is the cutest one!! lies parents say to their kids about how babies are born, i was told, babies were dropped by god in cradles kept at hospitals!
- lie my dad would say to prevent me from throwing things around. He would say that at night the things i have thrown cry and complain to their king, i was so sad hearing this that i actually stopped throwing things lol! 😀
- Lie about getting stuck with weird faces- My parents would say that if i made weird faces, i would be stuck with it!
hehe, that’s all for now! Most of you would be busy preparing for halloween, wishing you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN in advance & if you are in India, HAPPY KARVA-CHAUTH to you all. Thank you ❤
Loads of love, xoxo